Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
2 Day Great Barrier Reef & Daintree Eco Experience Tour
- Included in price:
- Hot and cold buffet lunch with seafood, afternoon tea, free introductory snorkelling demonstration provided by a qualified instructor, glass bottom boat and semi-submersible coral viewing tours, touch some of the reef’s unique marine creatures in the marine touch tank, onboard reef ecology presentation by marine naturalist, children can enjoy the safety of the fully enclosed children’s wading pool, all snorkelling equipment provided.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Seawalker Platform Helmet Diving. Introductory and Certified Scuba Diving. Guided Snorkel Tours. Scenic Helicopter Flights. Digital photos & DVD's.
- What to bring:
- Hat, sun protective clothing, towel, swimming costume, sunscreen SPF 30+, cash and credit card (safety deposit box on board).
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Our child rates is applicable between the ages of 4-14 years inclusive. Our family rate comprises of 2 adults and 2 children. Infants under 4 years travel for free.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
- Departure time:
7:30 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Prices include coach transfers from Cairns and the Northern Beaches. Reef day departs Cairns 10am Daintree day departs Cairns 7.30am
- Sunlover Reef Cruises
- Cape Tribulation, Great Barrier Reef and Daintree
- Departs From
- Cairns and Cairns Beaches
Truly one of the ultimate Tropical North Queensland experiences - two magical days exploring two of the worlds greatest natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree
DAY 1 - Reef Adventure:
You'll spend day one discovering the beauty and magnificence of the Outer Barrier Reef with Sunlover Reef Cruises acclaimed Moore Reef cruise. Travel to the reef onboard luxury air-conditioned catamaran, then enjoy about 4.5 hours exploring the reef and getting up close and personal with more than 10,000 diverse marine inhabitants.
It's a memorable day on the water featuring a sumptuous chef-prepared hot and cold buffet luncheon, hours of snorkelling, coral viewing tours onboard a glass bottom boat or semi-submersible and a range of other fun activities.
DAY 2 - Capetribulation and Daintree Eco Experience:
Travel through World Heritage Rainforest of the Daintree and Cape Tribulation National Parks via the Captain Cook Highway, renowned as one of Australia’s most scenic drives.
Tour through the village of Port Douglas and pass by Four Mile beach. Stop in at the Rainforest Habitat Wildlife Sanctuary in Port Douglas and explore Australia’s leading environmental wildlife experience with a guided tour through the three wildlife environments depicted: the rainforest, the wetlands, and the grasslands. Explore the ground level boardwalks to see the understorey flora and fauna. Morning tea is also included. Following on from the Wildlife Sanctuary you will enjoy a brief stop over in the refreshing surrounds of picturesque Mossman Gorge.
Then you will cross the world renowned Daintree Rainforest River on a cable driven ferry with magnificent views up and down the Daintree River. You will then have time to relax and enjoy the surroundings of the Coconut Beach Rainforest Lodge where a tropical buffet lunch will be served and you will have the opportunity for a swim. Visit the beautiful Cape Tribulation Beach and stroll along the boardwalk to the headland, which provides magnificent views of where the rainforest meets the reef.
Your first stop on your journey home is the Alexandra Lookout which has magnificent views of the Daintree River and Coral Sea. The last stop of your journey will be back at the world renowned Daintree river were you will join your river guide for a personalised tour of the famous Daintree River, home to crocodiles and a variety of birdlife. Afternoon Tea is also included.