Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
2 Day Great Barrier Reef and Kuranda Rainforest Tour
- Included in price:
- Hot and cold buffet lunch with seafood, afternoon tea, free introductory snorkelling demonstration provided by a qualified instructor, glass bottom boat and semi-submersible coral viewing tours, touch some of the reef’s unique marine creatures in the marine touch tank, onboard reef ecology presentation by marine naturalist, children can enjoy the safety of the fully enclosed children’s wading pool, all snorkelling equipment provided.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Seawalker Platform Helmet Diving. Introductory and Certified Scuba Diving. Guided Snorkel Tours. Scenic Helicopter Flights. Digital photos & DVD's.
- What to bring:
- Hat, sun protective clothing, towel, swimming costume, sunscreen SPF 30+, cash and credit card (safety deposit box on board).
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Our child rates is applicable between the ages of 4-14 years inclusive. Our family rate comprises of 2 adults and 2 children. Infants under 4 years travel for free.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Prices include coach transfers from Cairns and the Northern Beaches. Reef day departs Cairns 9:30am Rainforest day departs Cairns 8am
- Sunlover Reef Cruises
- Kuranda and Great Barrier Reef
- Departs From
- Cairns and Cairns Beaches
Truly the ultimate Tropical North Queensland experience - two magical days exploring two of the worlds greatest natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and the tropical rainforests.
Day 1 - Great Barrier Reef Cruise to Moore Reef:
You'll spend day one discovering the beauty and magnificence of the Outer Barrier Reef with Sunlover Reef Cruises acclaimed Moore Reef cruise. Travel to the reef onboard luxury air-conditioned catamaran, then enjoy about 4.5 hours exploring the reef and getting up close and personal with more than 10,000 diverse marine inhabitants.
It's a memorable day on the water featuring a sumptuous chef-prepared hot and cold buffet luncheon, hours of snorkelling, coral viewing tours onboard a glass bottom boat or semi-submersible and a range of other fun activities.
Day 2 Kuranda Rainforest Tour:
Experience the Kuranda Scenic Railway and enjoy commentary en route as it winds through 15 tunnels and over 40 bridges passing the impressive Stoney Creek and Barron Falls. This Kuranda experience allows extra free time to explore the heritage markets and the shops in picturesque village in the rainforest.
Our coach driver will then transfer you over to the award winning Rainforestation Nature Park. There you will travel deep into the rainforest on land and water in an army duck as your guide points out and explains the various species of flora and fauna. Be captivated by the Pamagirri Aboriginal dancers as they perform traditional dances in the rainforest amphitheatre. Learn how to throw a boomerang and watch spear-throwing and dideridoo playing. Relax over a Tropical BBQ lunch featuring a hot buffet and a wide selection of salads, cheese and fruits. Then experience the Koala & Wildlife Park by joining a guided tour, and see crocodiles, wombats, snakes, dingoes and a cassowary, and hand feed kangaroos and wallabies.
Then to finish off a spectacular day our coach driver will transfer you over to Skyrail. The Skyrail experience spans 7.5kms over pristine rainforest and allows you to explore the wonders of tropical north Queensland’s rainforest and learn about one of the most botanically fascinating and diverse areas in the world. You will glide just metres above the rainforest canopy in a comfortable six-person gondola while enjoying a bird's eye view of pristine world heritage rainforest, with stops at Barron Falls and Red Peak stations before returning to Cairns.